Irodo Fabric Decorating Transfer Sticker - Sea Light Blue & Sky
Sea Light Blue & Sky - Irodo Fabric Decorating Transfer Sticker (No Iron Needed)
- Irodo transfer stickers especially for use on fabric.
- No iron is needed. All you need is a pair of scissors and a coin. Therefore it is safe to use for anyone.
- These stickers can be used on various kinds of fabric including cotton, linen, leather. You can make your own unique decorations on your fabric bags, tote, pouches, slippers, tee shirts and much more.
- This includes one sheet of transfer stickers. Sticker Sheet Size: L14.8cm x W10.5cm
- Material: Paper / Made in Japan with high quality printing
- What's inside? Transfer stickers with illustrations of sea theme (seagull, sailing boat, fish, crab, starfish, swimming buoy etc.)
Irodo is a Japanese brand specialized in quality transfer stickers especially for use on fabric. Unlike other embroidered iron on patches, Irodo stickers do not require the use of an iron. Therefore, anyone can use these transfer stickers easily on fabric with the use of a coin. All you need is a pair of scissors and a coin. These stickers can be used on various kinds of fabric including cotton, linen, leather. Enjoy decorating with IRODO today!
Watch our video to see how to use Irodo stickers on fabric.
How to use Irodo Stickers:
1. Cut out the stickers you want to use. Confirm the position where the stickers are to be pasted.
2. Gently peel off the transparent backing sheet. Make sure the adhesive part does not stick to your fingers
3. Paste the sticker with the adhesive side to the fabric surface and press it firmly with your fingers.
4. Rub the sticker thoroughly with a coin so that the sticker is attached onto the fabric.
5. When the sticker is attached, remove the top sheet slowly
6. Put a cloth onto the surface of the sticker and press firmly. It's done!